Rates, Policies, and FAQs
Become the great dancer that you wish to become when you sign up for our dance classes. Have a look around our website to discover more details about our programs. You may call or email Strictly Ballroom Dance Studio in Newburgh, New York for more information.
We offer easy-to-understand dance lessons at rates that won’t drain your wallet. See our class rates below and contact us to sign up. Please note that we accept payments made through checks, cash, and most major credit cards.
The rates for our group classes are per person.
- Individual Group Lesson (walk-in): $20.00
- Four-Week Course: $80.00
- Eight-Week Course: $160.00
The cost per lesson is the same for a single person or a couple. Four or six-hour packages are paid in full in order to receive discounted price.
- Individual Lesson: $78.00
- Four Lessons: $300.00 ($75.00 per lesson)
Six Lessons: $432.00 ($72.00 per lesson)
Customized workshops or group classes for your club, organization, or office are available. Classes can take place at Sportsplex or at your preferred location, and are available on select times and days only. Call us for pricing details.
Please give 24 hours’ notice when canceling a private lesson to avoid being charged. Also, please ask about our special rates for several couples taking private lessons in a group. Individuals of all ages are welcome to join our dance classes. Please call or email before coming in if it is your first class.
Are you looking for a wonderful gift for a loved one or a friend? Our gift certificates make great presents! Call us for more information.
- Enrolled students that are current in their payments are entitled to a one-hour credit for any classes canceled by Strictly Ballroom Dance Studio. We reserve the right to extend or deny credit for other reasons.
- Register and pay for more than one four- or eight-week classes and receive $5.00 off each additional concurrently running class you register for.
- Group and private lessons are considered separate and rates will not be applied from one to pay the other.
- Classes run for 55 minutes unless otherwise noted.
- No refunds allowed – credit only when applicable.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Any currently enrolled student in a class pays only $72.00 an hour for private instruction.